Search bar

Sunday, December 20, 2015

My Top 5 favorite Kobe Bryant Plays/Moments

Kobe Bryant is about to hang-up his sneakers after this season.

So, I think it is only fitting to list down my top 5 favorite Kobe Bryant Play/Moments

As a Black Mamba fan, it is tough to see Kobe get beaten by Father Time so bad.

Every time he shots an airball or way-off shot, I really cringe because I know, We know, the whole world knows what he is capable of. We are spoiled because we know that there is no impossible shot for Kobe.

So excuse me, while I list down my favorite Kobe Bryant shots/moments whilst wiping my watery eyes knowing that we only have at least 5 months of seeing Mamba in action.


5. The 81-pt game (Lakers v. Raptors)


Of course, of course



4. 2007 1st Rd, GM.4 Buzzer beater (Lakers v. Suns)


The 7th seed Lakers pushes the 2nd seed Suns to the brink of elimination with a dagger from the Black Mamba.




3. 2008 Olympic Gold Medal Game (US v. Spain)


The following photo is so mamba-like






2. 2010 WCF, GM. 6 (Lakers v. Suns)


This game eliminated the tough and gritty Suns from the playoffs. I love this because Kobe slapped Gentry's ass after hitting a ridiculously tough J over Grant Hill.




1. 2009 NBA Finals (Lakers v. Magic)


You know Kobe wouldn't let another trip to the Finals left go empty-handed. From a 40-pt game 1 performance down to the Game 5, the Black Mamba was so potent.





No comments:

Post a Comment