Search bar

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

WHY I WON'T VOTE FOR *INSERT NAME OF CANDIDATE HERE*

I am planning to write a blog post which aims to highlight the weaknesses or shortcomings of those candidates vying for the 2 highest positions in our country namely the Presidency and the Vice-Presidency. My goal is not to dissuade other voters from voting in the next Presidential elections but for them to be educated as possible about the possible implications if the said "Presidentiable" gets elected.

I hope to finish it before the end of 2015. Just in-time for our Christmas Break.

I am planning to write a post why I won't vote the following:

a. Sen. Grace Poe and her running mate Sen. Chiz Escudero
b. Vice-President Binay and his running mate Sen. Gringo Honasan
c. Mar Roxas and his running mate Cong. Leni Robredo
d. Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago and her running mate Sen. BongBong Marcos
e. Mayor Rody Duterte and his running mate Sen. Alan Peter Cayetano





No comments:

Post a Comment