Search bar

Friday, October 21, 2011

FUTURE LAWYER TO BE...

This is not a grammatical error...
I intended it that way because I want to share to the world that I want to become a lawyer someday and I would also like to give an impression that I have a "wacky" attitude towards academic learning.

The name of my blog may sound "funny" but it is really a multitude of all my perspectives in life.
In short, I am serious in what I am doing in a non-serious way...

Hopefully, 5 years from now...

I will change the name of this blog...

#crossingfingers

4 comments:

  1. Do you want reliable solicitors consultancy? just click injury at work claims for you. My friend Aklish told me about their great service. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking for a Lawyer, you want someone who knows the law inside and out. But you also want someone who is personable and will fight for you. At our law firm, you'll find both. We have a team of experienced lawyers who are ready to take on your case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog..! Keep Sharing, Are You Looking for Law Firm in Serbia for Safety Precaution Visit:- Law firm in Serbia

    ReplyDelete